Fishing from a boat or a float tube is okey. To rent a boat it´s necessary to have a valid fishing card.
- Boat rental per day 160kr
- Earliest time to rent a boat is at 05:00 am and shall be returned at 22:00 pm or 1 hour after the sunset if it’s earlier than 21:00 pm
- Boats can be rented where you pay for your fishing license.
- Fishing from a boat should always show consideration for those who fish from land
- Boats can’t be reserved in advance. You can’t rent a boat the day before by take away oars.
- Fishing from the associations’ boats and by your own float tube is allowed under specified times listed above.
- Fishing from all other boats and floating tubes are forbidden.
- In the lagoon (Lilla Svartbäcken ) you’re not allowed to use boats or float tubes.
- Fishing using electronic devices isn’t allowed. (sonar etc.)
- Trolling using so called depth rigging are not allowed.
- Use of paravane or similar equipment is not allowed.
- Personal boat engines are not allowed to use.
Do like this:
- The card dispenser is a mailbox with envelopes for boat hire.
- Take an envelope and fill in your name, address, phone number and boat number. The text should be legible.
- Put the money in the envelope and put it in the same box as fishing permits